1. Name and contact details of the controller responsible for data processing and the company data protection officer
This data protection declaration applies to the data processing carried out by:
HammPartner Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 (0)69 – 95 91 900
Fax: +49 (0)69 – 558400
The company data protection officer of HammPartner Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB, Mr. Dr. Simon Becker, can be reached at the above address (or via email: email@example.com).
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the kind and purpose of use
a. Collection of data when visiting our website
When you visit our website www.hammpartner.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- Date and time of access;
- Name and URL of the retrieved file;
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL);
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer; as well as
- the name of your access provider.
The data is collected for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website;
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website;
- evaluation of system security and stability; as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter: “GDPR”). Our legitimate interest to process the data follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions in regard to your person.
Many other websites store this information in a so-called log file. On our website, this function is deactivated.
b. Collection of data by electronic or other means of contact
When you contact us electronically, by telephone or personally, the personal data transmitted to us will be stored for the purpose of handling and answering your inquiry. The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. We will delete your personal data after answering your inquiry, unless we are entitled to a longer storage—for example due to a subsequent mandate—in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 GDPR. In these cases we will inform you separately about the further processing of your data.
c. Collection of data in applications and in the application procedure
Personal data contained in applications is stored and processed by us for the purpose of handling the application procedure. The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
If a contract of employment is concluded with the applicant, we will store the personal data transmitted to us for the purpose of processing the employment in compliance with the statutory provisions. We will separately inform the applicant about this when concluding the contract of employment.
If no contract of employment is concluded with the applicant, we will automatically delete the application documents three months after notification of the decision of rejection, unless we are entiteled to a longer storage—for example due to a burden of proof in proceedings under the General Act on Equal Treatment (Allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz, AGG)—in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 GDPR.
3. Transmission of data to third parties
Provided that we receive personal data from you, we will transmit your personal data to third parties for any purpose beyond those listed below.
We shall only transmit your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given us your express consent to do so according to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR;
- the transmission of data is necessary in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest requiring not to transmit the data that merits protection;
- the transmission of data is necessary in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
- the transmission is legally permissible and necessary in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the performance of a contract to which you are party.
4. Cookies, Analysis tools, Social Media Plug-ins
Our website do not employ analysis tools or social media plug-ins. Furthermore, your personal data will not be used for automated decision making — especially not for the purpose of a so-called profiling.
The information stored in the cookie is generated according to the specific device in use. However, this does not mean that we directly become aware of your identity.
Cookies serve to make the use of our website more pleasant for you. We use so-called session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These cookies are deleted automatically upon leaving our website.
In addition, to optimise user-friendliness we use temporary cookies, which are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our website again, it is automatically recognized that you have already been to our website and what entries and settings you have made in order not to have to enter them again.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your device or you can have a message always appearing before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, make some functions of our website unavailable to you.
5. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, to request information about any of your personal data that has been processed by us. In particular, you may request information relating to the purpose for which the personal data is being processed, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period during which the data will be stored, your right to request rectification and erasure of the data, your right to restrict processing or your right to object to such processing, your right to lodge a complaint, your right to be informed of the source of the data should the source be any other than us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, your right to receive detailed information on its particulars;
- pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, to immediately request the rectification of any inaccurate personal data or to ensure that the personal data stored with us is comprehensive;
- pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of any personal data we have stored, unless its processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for complying with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data should you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing be prohibited by law, but you do not wish the data to be erased and the data is no longer required by us, but you, however, require the data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against its processing according to Article 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, to receive a copy of the personal data you have made available to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable form or to request transmission of the data to another controller;
- pursuant to Article 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority at your habitual residence, at your place of work or at the place of our law office.
To exercise your rights as a data subject, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data is being processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to email@example.com.
7. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we use a 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can be see from the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser whether a particular page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously updated in accordance with the current technological development.